The www.mrluxfords.com website may contain links to third party websites. www.mrluxfords.com does not sponsor or endorse the operators or content of any linked websites. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, www.mrluxfords.com makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any linked websites, material or products or services.
Your privacy is very important to www.mrluxfords.com. Please read our Privacy Statement for details on how we collect and handle your personal information.
1. The www.mrluxfords.com website contains both information of a general nature about www.mrluxfords.com and www.mrluxfords.com's products and service.
2. Where the www.mrluxfords.com website enables you to purchase travel products or services:
3. In order to acquire travel products and services via the www.mrluxfords.com website, you must be at least 18 years of age.
4. If payment is made by credit card you must be the credit card holder for any travel products and services which you attempt to acquire.
5. Creating a binding contract with Mr Luxfords via the www.mrluxfords.com website is a two step process:
6. When entering into a contract via the www.mrluxfords.com website, you will be taken to have communicated your acceptance to an offer from Mr Luxfords only when:
7. The parties will not be bound by the terms of a contract created via the www.mrluxfords.com website until the Electronic Instruction containing the acceptance from you to Mr Luxfords's offer has been received by www.mrluxfords.com in the manner specified in this clause.
8. You acknowledge that the transmission of your acceptance through an Electronic Instruction may not be received by www.mrluxfords.com in accordance with this clause for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including, but not limited to, mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications or electronic failure. You further acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, Mr Luxfords is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an Electronic Instruction through the www.mrluxfords.com website or any failure to receive an Electronic Instruction for whatever reason.
9. Where a transaction is entered into between Mr Luxfords and you via the www.mrluxfords.com website, a booking number will be issued by Mr Luxfords. However, a binding agreement between us is not conditional on the issuance or receipt by you of a booking number. Therefore, the failure by you to receive a booking number from Mr Luxfords does not invalidate or otherwise prejudice the existence of a contract or transaction entered into using the www.mrluxfords.com website.
10. Mr Luxfords may issue a paper confirmation of the products or services acquired by you. The existence of a binding contract is not conditional on Mr Luxfords issuing, or you receiving, a paper confirmation of the transaction.
11. You are responsible for ensuring that you receive a booking number and should contact Mr Luxfords if one is not received.
1. The www.mrluxfords.com website may contain or make available various tools, packages, software programs, fare-finders, games or other features. The www.mrluxfords.com website may also contain helpful hints, travel tips, travel advice, or other information or material.
2. Whilst www.mrluxfords.com has made every effort to ensure that any such features or information as described in (1) above are accurate and free from defect, www.mrluxfords.com does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, correctness or completeness of these features, which are provided on an "as is" basis. The use by you of any of these features or any information provided by www.mrluxfords.com is entirely at your own risk.
1. All payments for any travel or related products or services acquired from Mr Luxfords must be made in full by clear funds before the booking will be processed.
2. Unless provided for otherwise, all payments referred to in (1) above may be made by credit card issued in your name (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or BankCard). You must therefore provide Mr Luxfords with all required credit card details. Mr Luxfords may securely store your credit card number for security and verification purposes, or as part of your profile if you request Mr Luxfords to do so.
Mr Luxfords reserves the right to charge you a $30 fee for each alteration or variation to a travel product or service once that product or service has been booked and fully paid for.
When making a cancellation any balance is held in credit to be used within 12 months from the date of first purchase.
Mr Luxfords will not issue you with a refund for any tours, car hire, meals, sightseeing vouchers, coupons, transfers, pre-paid accommodation, theatre tickets or other tour services which are not used or utilised for any reason, including for reasons beyond your control such as illness, strikes or acts of God.
Unless agreed otherwise, any lost or destroyed tickets, vouchers, coupons or travel documents can not be replaced or refunded.
Due to reasons beyond Mr Luxfords's control, Mr Luxfords may be forced to amend or alter a travel reservation or booking, even if the products or services affected have been confirmed by Mr Luxfords or paid in full. Mr Luxfords will notify you as soon as practicable after Mr Luxfords becomes aware of the need for an amendment or alteration to your travel reservation or booking and will propose alternate products, services or arrangements which are of the same standard as those originally booked. You must, as soon as possible after such notification by Mr Luxfords elect to either:
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information is free from error, Mr Luxfords does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. Mr Luxfords does not guarantee that the www.mrluxfords.com website or any third party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the www.mrluxfords.com website will be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those which can not be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Mr Luxfords, and its directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the services provided by Mr Luxfords through the www.mrluxfords.com website, any Material on this website, any third party material, or from access to the www.mrluxfords.com website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
The liability of Mr Luxfords for breach of a condition or warranty implied by law, and which cannot be excluded, is limited, to the extent possible and at Mr Luxfords's option, to the supply of the goods or services again, the repair of the goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
1. As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the www.mrluxfords.com website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that you have alternate contingency plans in place to enable you to conduct travel or other transactions by other means should the www.mrluxfords.com website be unavailable.
3. Mr Luxfords may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of the www.mrluxfords.com website. Mr Luxfords may withdraw the www.mrluxfords.com website at any time and without notice to you.
1. Copyright in the Material on this website is owned or licensed by Mr Luxfords.
2. Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Material on this website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no Material on this website may be copied, reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific written consent of Mr Luxfords.
3. Third party trade marks are trade marks of the respective third parties.
You must not:
1. All prices listed on the www.mrluxfords.com website are in Australian dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
2. This agreement, the www.mrluxfords.com website, and the acquisition of products and services via the www.mrluxfords.com website, are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
3. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia, and courts of appeal from them, for determining any dispute concerning this agreement, the www.mrluxfords.com website, or the acquisition of products and services via the www.mrluxfords.com website.
4. You irrevocably waive any objection to the venue of any legal process on the basis that the process has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Please contact us if you would like to link to any part of the www.mrluxfords.com website.
Version 1.3 - 20 December 2013